7:30pm at Duke Street Church, Duke Street, Richmond, TW9 1DH
Heathrow Airport is consulting on its “preferred masterplan” for expansion of the airport and the environmental impact. The plans include the construction of a third runway, modernised use of airspace and additional flights before the runway opens.
Richmond Heathrow Campaign (RHC) is organising a public meeting so that residents, and in particular those from Kew and Richmond, can learn about the plans and the consultation.
- Heathrow’s expanded operations
- Air pollution from surface traffic and aircraft
- Impact on climate change
- Chair, Professor Ian Bruce, CBE
- Nigel Milton, Director of Communications, Heathrow Airport Limited
- Cllr Martin Elengorn, Richmond Council, Chair of the Environment, Sustainability, Culture and Sports Services Committee
- Cait Hewitt, Deputy Director, Aviation Environment Federation
- Peter Willan, Chair, Richmond Heathrow Campaign
Please email questions in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org. There will also be an opportunity to ask questions on the night.
Please pass on this information to your friends and neighbours – we look forward to seeing you at the event.
Chair, Richmond Heathrow Campaign
Richmond Heathrow Campaign represents three amenity groups in the London Borough of Richmond upon Thames: The Richmond Society, The Friends of Richmond Green, and the Kew Society, which together have over 2000 members.